Walking Wisely Weekend (W3) is the Piedmont's largest weekend sleepover for teens who are looking for a fresh start.
W3 is also a joint effort between local student ministries that desire to unite for greater local impact.
Finally, W3 is about Jesus and relationships, pure and simple.
W3 is an “in-town” retreat where students from all over the area gather for two days of mind-blowing sessions, stay the night in local host homes with their friends for small group fun and meaningful service projects. The goal for this weekend is to encourage and equip students to take their next step towards Jesus.
What to expect:
- Excellent guest-speakers & artists
- Ear-thumping music you love
- Saturday afternoon fun & service projects in our community
- Meeting new friends from other local churches
- Overnight fun with friends and small group leaders in local host homes